Call For Papers
The Research in Education Curriculum and Pedagogy: Global Perspectives (RECAP) is a peer-reviewed, open access international journal to encourage scholarly dialogues and build a bridge between theory and practice. This journal serves as a forum for all relevant issues from a global perspective with a multidisciplinary approach and a portal for dissemination of outcomes. We invite submissions of original work from research, studies and insights from practice. The journal considers a broad range of topics related to education systems, policies and practices, changes and challenges to educational purpose and meaning.
Is this journal right for you?
- Educational systems or policies of global and comparative design focusing on functions, efficiencies, or challenges.
- Interdisciplinary approaches to educational research applicable to practices related to equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI).
- Mixed methodological design and analysis using simple and more sophisticated approaches to building evidence or datasets.
- New and emerging challenges of using technology in educational contexts, i.e. digital technologies in learning and teaching, generative AI, and online learning.
- Educational practices related to black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and from underserved communities or countries.
Full paper submission in the journal system: 30th Oct 2023
For details about the journal: